Information about the processing of personal data
The business company Andulka services s.r.o., identification number 2813665, with registered office at Žižkova tř. 309/12, České Budějovice 6, 370 01 Czech Republic, operating an administrative and technological platform (hereinafter referred to as the "Platform") on the website www.ouranna.eu (hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), as the controller of personal data, hereby informs users of the Platform (hereinafter also referred to as "data subjects") about the manner and extent of processing personal data by the Company, including the scope of data subjects' rights related to the processing of their personal data by the Company.
1) How do we process the personal data?
The Company processes these personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation"), as well as relevant national laws on the protection of personal data:
a) identification and address data (name, surname, date of birth, email address, phone number, identification number, registered office of the data subject).
The Company processes personal data only for the purposes set out below and to the extent and duration necessary to fulfill these purposes.
2) For what purposes and on the basis of which legal grounds do we process your personal data?
a) Contract for Work
The processing of personal data, including name, surname, email address, phone number, identification number, registered office of the data subject, bank account number, person's photograph, and place of residence, is necessary for intermediary activities based on the Service Agreement, where the data subject is a contracting party, and subsequent performance of the rights and obligations arising from this agreement, including keeping records of these contractual relationships and related communication between you and the Company through the Platform. The processing is also necessary for the legitimate interests of the company Andulka services s.r.o.
b) Order for Cleaning Services
The processing of personal data, including name, surname, date of birth, phone number, and email address, is necessary for the intermediary activity based on the Order for cleaning services, whose contracting party is the data subject, and subsequent fulfillment of the rights and obligations arising from this contract, including keeping records of these contractual relationships and related communication between you and the Company through the Platform.
c) Protection of legal interests (claims)
Processing of personal data to the extent necessary for the legitimate interests of the Company consisting of the enforcement of the Company's claims against third parties and ensuring defense against claims made against the Company.
d) Marketing and promotion of the Company and Platform services through sending promotional emails and other commercial communications using electronic means in accordance with Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services.
The company collects and processes personal data of data subjects to the extent of their email address.
You can unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the messages you receive.
e) According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Article 14, we provide transparent information about the processing of personal data of data subjects that Andulka services s.r.o. addresses in the form of a non-binding offer to provide cleaning services for common areas of apartment buildings through postal services.
- Purpose of processing for which personal data are intended, and legal basis for processing - the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Andulka services s.r.o.
- Category of personal data concerned - Andulka services exclusively processes the following personal data: name and surname, residential address, and, if applicable, the name and registered office of a legal entity.
- Recipients of personal data - representatives of Andulka services s.r.o. and possible logistics companies.
- Duration for which personal data will be stored - due to the nature of the service, it is not possible to unambiguously define this period. The data is kept until the data subject informs us whether they are interested in the service or not. The non-binding offer is provided to assist proper management with the aim of ensuring quality cleaning services, which is a common human need.
- The personal data of the data subject comes from publicly available sources such as the portal justice.cz, kurzy.cz, or other publicly available sources.
- Contact information about personal data processing - firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Who is the recipient of your personal data?
Personal data may be processed for the purposes described above not only by the Company, its employees, and other authorized persons but also by the Company's partners. The Company carefully selects external partners who, as processors, may process your personal data and entrusts personal data only to those who provide sufficient guarantees to ensure appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent, in particular, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
Other entities that may have access to your personal data now or in the future include:
- individuals who ensure the technical operation of certain services for the Company or operators of technologies that the Company uses for these services (such as software and IT system suppliers, communication service providers)
- individuals who provide consulting services to the Company (such as a law firm).
The company is also required to disclose certain of your personal data based on applicable legal regulations, such as administrative authorities, courts, or law enforcement authorities in connection with any administrative, criminal, or civil court proceedings.
4) For how long does the company process your personal data?
- The company processes your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship and for an additional 5 years following the termination of this contractual relationship, particularly with regard to any future claims against you or against the company. Personal data for which the processing purpose has already ceased or for which the processing period has expired are immediately and irreversibly destroyed.
- In case of processing your personal data based on legal obligations, the Company processes your personal data for the period determined by legal regulations, especially tax and accounting regulations.
- In case of legitimate interest of the Company, we process your personal data for the period determined for individual purposes, taking into account the specific legitimate interest.
5) What are your rights regarding the processing of personal data by the company?
In relation to your personal data, you have the following rights as a data subject:
The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time (if the processing is based on consent);
- The right to access personal data (the right to request information as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed by the Company and, if so, you have the right to access this personal data and other information pursuant to Article 15 of the Regulation);
- The right to data portability (the right to receive personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transfer this data to another controller; and furthermore, the right to have personal data transferred directly from one controller to another, if technically feasible);
- The right to rectification (the right to request that the Company correct any inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay);
- The right to restrict processing (the right to request that the Company restricts processing, among other things, if the Company is verifying the accuracy of the data due to exercising the right to rectification, or if the Company is processing personal data un
- The right to erasure (the right to request that the Company delete your personal data without undue delay, among other things, if the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, or you have withdrawn the consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing, or if the Company is processing personal data unlawfully);
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
6) How can you contact the company?
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or the exercise of the above-mentioned rights, you may contact the Company in writing at Žižkova tř. 309/12, České Budějovice 6, 370 01 Czech Republic or by email at email@example.com.